Split Pea Soup CupsCategories / Snacks / All Recipes
Using Amy’s delicious Split Pea Soup, these soup cups are the perfect way to offer your guests a tasty appetiser or party snack.
Serves 4-6 Intermediate
Step 1: Prepare the Almond Cream
- In a food processor or blender, mix the almonds, water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion powder and ½ tsp sea salt until all ingredients are smooth then set aside.
Step 2: Toast the Curried Pumpkin Seeds
- In a small pan or skillet, toast the pumpkin seeds in olive oil over medium to high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry and a pinch of salt and pepper, mix well then remove from heat.
Step 3: Assemble the Soup
- Heat the soup in a saucepan over medium heat then let cool.
- Transfer to small glasses and top with the almond cream, pumpkin seeds and parsley.
- Add a little freshly ground pepper, if desired, then enjoy!
Feel free to use ceramics instead of glass, otherwise, make sure you let the soup cool down a little.